Friday, June 28, 2013

Weighing in!

Today's weigh in:
152.4 lbs
24.9% fat
35.7% water

I really want my fat at 24% and my water at least to 36%. I need to recheck my scale brochure but I'm pretty positive I still have a low water weight! And according to the brochure 24% fat is the start of the "fit" range. Right now I'm in "average".

A little tmi but possibly important?
Its the first time my cycle has really started since, well, before I got pregnant last year. (It sucks because I was enjoying not dealing with it but I guess its a sign my hormones are back to normal). Still, I'm not sure how it is effecting my weight. I don't have much to compare it to!

Also, I'm getting sick right now so that sucks too. My throat feels awful. I'm not sure that's affecting my weight in any way, but it makes me not want to do much exercising!

With wanting to look nice in a tight fitting, red dress, I'd really like to work out a lot these next 3 weeks! We will see how that ends up going.
I believe the first time I tried it on, years ago!, I was 145 and it looked nice but I wanted to drop a few more lbs before wearing it out. Now, id just be happy to get to 145 again! I was 19 years old then. So it was 6 years ago. Then college and drinking began and I haven't been probably even the weight I'm at now, since late 2007!
But my low weight in 07 was either 140 or 145. I can't remember!
9 years ago, I was 130 so that's my goal. I want to fit back into the shorts I had then. The least I weighed that summer was actually 128. That's the least I've weighed since reaching my full grown height of 5'7".

But yeah, 145 to wear that dress seems decent. That'd be 7.4 lbs in 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment