Thursday, June 6, 2013

Busy bee!!

Today, if possible, I'd like to stay active. I'm sure I'll be drinking tomorrow at the cubs game (for once).
I'm just not sure how the weather will be today. My sister was wanting to go hiking in starved rock. Hopefully that does remain possible.
My water % is 52.9 today, which is fantastic. It brought my fat % down to 26 even today. I also did weigh myself just in case I'm wrong and my grandmas scale is a little off. Today I am 156.8 lbs.
I'm sure that'll shoot back up after I drink tomorrow, but I hope not!
His cousins wedding is next weekend and I would still like to be about 155 by then.
Oh, my mom told me a trick to tighten loose skin! Store bought seaweed wrap, soak in water. And place on stomach. Then wrap ceram wrap around you and wear for 10 minutes. I'd like to try that today if possible. I'll take pictures to show if it actually works or not, but it could be an enormous money saver if it works! And no harmful chemicals!

Things are great :)
Now I have to go stop my daughter from licking the floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment