Saturday, June 22, 2013

Weekly low..

My weekly low is still 153.6 lbs. So that's the number I need to try to be under next Friday.
Today is my cheat day!!
I remember in the past before I took cheat days I'd work out for hourssss!!
That's why I never gained from cheat days back then.
So this morning when I woke up, I did 20 mins of kickboxing. I want to play DDR w my sister when I drop Jadyn off. Then MAYBE if there's time after scot n I get home, do one last work out.
Also, going to try sticking to bud 55s tonight. My tolerance has lowered so much, anyway. If I drink 8 of those, that's 440 calories..opposed to 960 with regular budlight.  Or 880.. I'm not positive.
Either way, I pick 440! I do have a bottle of wine too, though. Way more cals in wine, unfortunately.
I only have 2 hours to drink, anyway. So I'm sure the beers will suffice.
The real killer will be if we go to maggianos today. Every dish is over 1200 calories!!!
I will prepare to measure the heck out of my meal!! So yummy, though!
Happy weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. where were you at when we made our 5 lb goal to reach on the 21st? DID WE MAKE IT? idk where i was... ha!

    ReplyDelete