Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What to do today?

Today is going to be pretty event-less! Tomorrow I'm going to my grandmas and sleeping there with Jadyn. Then Friday I'm going to the cubs game. That will more than likely be my cheat day this week, which means maggianos gets pushed back yet another week. I'm so close to my next reward (Luigi's house) so these rewards better start happening. I'm going to have to have a serious talk with Scot, or just give up and go with someone else! I'll be at my grandmas early Friday morning, but her scale is accurate. I won't know fat or water % but those aren't incredibly significant anyway. My water keeps fluctuating between 52.7-52.8%. I've been trying to increase my water intake but its a little difficult for me. Oh well! Things are going great. I've picked a day for that special something I have planned. Only 45 days to go! So excited! I want to make a goal to reach 140 lbs by then. Its a stretch, huge stretch, but something to aim for! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment