Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Fell behind!

Its been a few days! I didn't intend for that. The truth is, I've been slacking a looooot! I hate to admit it.
I think its because I'm happy with how I look right now so I'm not as worried about shedding it all off so fast. I haven't worked out in about 2 weeks and I've taken way more than a single cheat day a week.
I really want to get back on track here. My goal is to work out for at least 20 minutes today.
My days have been going really well though! My friend Naomi sent me an awesome package that had perfume, tea, no cal sweetner, a poetry book to read to my daughter, and a copy of the book we are working on in published form! I got very choked up. Holding the book in my hands, even if its a rough draft, is like a dream come true for me that I've had since I was 9 years old!
I've been trying my hardest to make time every day to help her edit it. I'll post the progress of it so hopefully one day you can all look for it on the shelves!
More news, I've decided that very soon I will be doing something special. I can't post it on the internet just yet but I will afterwards. It'll happen between July and October, haven't yet decided on the day but very soon.

Its progress pic day. I don't think there's going to be such a huge difference between this and last week.
My weight is 158 today
Water 52.8%
Fat 26.2%

Pics are:
Week 1-week 8-week 16

No comments:

Post a Comment