Saturday, June 15, 2013

Wedding #2 in 2013

So today is Scots cousins wedding. My goal was to reach 155 today. As of yesterday I was .2 lbs over that.
Then I went to a corn roast and had no idea the number of calories I consumed. I did my best to guess realistically!
Jadyn woke me up at 4am and I just got her up at 8 so I think I slept enough for a good scale reading.

I am still 155.2 today.
that must mean that I went way under my calorie budget or went over. I was on my feet for hours and pushing a stroller yesterday so I know I got my work out in! .2 lbs isn't far off from my goal. I would still like to say that I've achieved it.
Today is my cheat day though. I'll do my best to keep my alcohol consumption to the glass of wine or champagne provided at dinner.
I hope today doesn't spike my weight back up like it did last week. I think I will try to still count my calories a bit just so I know where I'm at!

I was considering changing my weight in day to a day or so after my cheat day. That's when I'm at my weekly high. But I've been tracking my results on a calendar every Friday so I don't really want to throw that off either.
I'm still seeing weekly progress so I'll just stick to what I'm doing. Next weekend I will be drinking though for Scots fathers day gift. I'll just try to keep it under 7 beers. My tolerance is dwindling as my weight does, anyway. That's still like 840 calories though. Maybe I'll try to keep it around 5! Only because I really really want to be 145 lbs July 20th!

No comments:

Post a Comment