Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Clean the house wednesday!!

My house is a disaster. Luckily, Scot will be home early today. (Hopefully within a couple hours). Then I'll be able to clean more. I made a list of rules and chores that the two of us are going to print out, sign, frame, and follow!!
I think it'll make things less hectic around here.

My surprise is in 3 weeks, 3 days!
I'd really like to fit well into my red dress by then. I haven't been exercising everyday, like I planned on. I need to get back into it, at least 3 days a week!
At this point it might speed up my weight loss, since I took such a huge break from it!

I was planning on going to a grilling show this weekend, but its been cancelled. Now, I'm not sure what day I'll do my cheat day. I might just put off until the 4th of July, or something. It usually slows down my weight loss when I take that long between cheat days, though.
I'm just hoping to be below 153.6 on Friday.

Once I hit 150, I plan on trying on my size 10s.
I was planning on getting my haircut at 140, but I've done that already. My hair was just awful. So, maybe instead, I'll get a manicure or something. I need to make a few changes on my goals list.
Scot (accidentally) hinted that we are going to maggianos soon. I'm not sure when he plans to.
I kind of think he wants to surprise me tomorrow, but I could be wrong.
In fact, I probably am wrong.
He said we are renting a room in his dads nursing home to come bring Jadyn to visit him. We have never rented a room before, so its unusual.
I don't want to take my cheat day tomorrow!
I'd have to weigh in in the morning, and the numbers aren't going to make me want to cheat so soon!
Oh well, maybe I can still count or just exercise for 5 hours or something.
I'm super hungry today, it sucks

But at least with Scot coming home soon we can have an early dinner.

So far I've had cheerios with milk, a skinny cow chocolate wafer and a Turkey dog with ketchup and guacamole flavored corn chips.
All in a matter of 4 hours n I'm still hungry!!

2 comments:

  1. ill bet your monthly is coming!! I havent been able to curb my hunger for 2 or 3 days... and then mine came today. And I think we were kinda on a similar schedule. lol

    ReplyDelete