Sunday, June 23, 2013

Weekly high...?

Last night was awesome! I'm so glad we went! The show we went to was on the north side. Its at the conservatory theater and is called the variety drinking game. Look for tickets on goldstar.com! Its only 5 bucks! And Scot was such a brute until we went and he admitted it was a blast and I did a great job buying the tickets!
I ate so much yesterday! And I think I managed to keep it under 10 beers which was a personal goal of mine.
But anyway, my weekly high, unless it goes up more tomorrow, is 155.6 lbs.
That's pretty good, if you ask me! Its only a 2 lb gain from my low!
My water weight only dropped .2%. I think its because I managed to control my alcohol consumption and am not THAT hungover!
2 years ago if I only had 8-9 beers, I'd hardly have a buzz. I got a good one last night!

Further news... as Scot works for the union, his job is over this week. That means he will be unemployed for a little while. Good news: help with Jadyn. Bad news: stressed/grumpy boyfriend.
27 days til my big surprise!!! Ahh I'm so excited!
And cannot wait to post all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment