Monday, June 10, 2013

Catching up

Friday was a blast! Saturday Scot and I went and played mini golf and batting cages, then got ice cream! From those 2 cheat days, I went back up to 159! I was so angry at myself, but at least its still under 160. That's the bright side. Yesterday we went to Scots baseball game and I burnt to a crisp in the sun! Then we came home and ate dinner and he helped me clean. I still haven't really exercised but I'm 157.6 today.
There are 5 days until the next wedding we are going to. I should be able to get back down to 155 by then. I won't be drinking at this wedding reception, but it'll still be a cheat day because I'm sure the food is going to be awesome.
Also, all my shipments have arrived for my surprise next month and I've brought a dress from my moms I'm hoping to fit nicely into. Its a tight fitting red one, which really isn't my style but if I'm below 150 by then, I might be able to pull it off! I need to start working out again though. I think it'll be more effective now since I've been slacking in that area for weeks!
I'd like to do a detox, but with nursing its not very recommended.
Only 4 months left of nursing. So I should lose the weight I want to by then, and then I can worry about detox and tightening. I've already accepted that this summer will not be a bikini wearing one. Maybe next year!
Hopefully tomorrow progress pics go better than last weeks.
I still feel bloated though. I'll look up foods that might help with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment