Thursday, June 27, 2013

Measuring in!

38-32-37 today
So I lost 1 inch in the middle and 1/2 an inch around the hips. (Since last week)
38-35-39 were my very first measurements when I started a couple months ago. So, since then I've lost 3 in the middle and 2 around the hips.
Not bad! May 2nd was when I started measuring by the way, so it was even less than 2 months..but pretty close!
June is almost over. Its passed wayyyy too fast! But I'm excited for my baby's first 4th of July. I hope she loves it and it doesn't freak her out!
And in a little over 3 weeks is my surprise!
We went to visit Scots dad yesterday and he did not surprise me with maggianos! We did pick up food from go Roma and it was very good. I got a parmesan crusted shrimp Caesar salad and minestrone soup. It kept me at my calorie goals, so I did not cheat! Yay!
That also means that I can keep my regular weigh in day, tomorrow.
I look forward to my progress.
I still don't have a cheat day planned!
I guess I will have to play that by ear. I might try to hold off drinking until July 20. Probably won't hold off but I MIGHT try.
It's strange to not have much planned for a while. I've been so busy lately!
I have a dentist appointment July 2nd and going to be celebrating the 4th at my moms. Other than that, not much going on in July. We are going on vacation in September. Jadyn's first vacation :)
I cannot wait for that! Well, maybe I can. September means October is near and October 19 is her 1st birthday. That's just growing up way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment