Sunday, September 1, 2013

New high weight!

My new high weight is 139.2. That means I waved bye bye to the 140s and I'm never looking back!
Still waiting for the monthly nuisance! I'm sure it'll wait until vacation to show up.
Usually I'm not so crazy about the month of September but this years different. #1- pumpkin spice latte returned to Starbucks today and I will be getting one this week! #2- I'm leaving for vacation September 6th. Much much needed vacation. Will be returning the 13th or 14th. #3- my engagement party is the 21st.
I need to start planning my daughters first birthday. I can't believe she will be 1 year old in 7 weeks. I'm just holding her tight and cherishing her smallness while I can! They said it goes fast but I didn't even blink!!
Big sigh!

Many things to look forward to. Plus I expect to reach my weight loss goal of 130 lbs by November. I can't believe how close I've come!!! I'm sooooo excited! And so excited for all the wonderful things in my near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment