Wednesday, September 4, 2013

No cals left

And I'm hungry. If it weren't so late I'd eat and then exercise.
Food log:
Breakfast: biscuits and gravy, cup of coffee with French vanilla cream
Lunch: little slow cooked pork, decaf nonfat pumpkin latte from Starbucks, 1/3 of low fat pumpkin cream cheese loaf
Dinner: 1 piece of tomato bread, two small pieces of pizza.

I reached my calorie limit but not much healthiness in the food I ate!

I am at my moms now, Scots coming over after his class tomorrow and then early Friday we part ways! I head for Tennessee and he heads for his next class. I'm glad he's taking classes but I'm going to miss him a lot :/

Don't have my tape measure to measure in tomorrow but will try weighing in Friday! Hopefully a good start to my vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment