Monday, September 23, 2013

Party-time aftermath...

My new high (if I don't continue to rise these next few days) is 137.5 lbs.
I took a cheat weekend instead of a cheat day. There was so much food left over from our party that I honestly couldn't control myself yesterday!
I left the remaining left overs at my moms house so that I wouldn't be tempted to eat it today, too. The good news is that I'm definitely out of the 140s for good. The bad news is that I cannot yet mark 135 off of my list. Sigh..
it feels a little bit like I'm standing still. If I'm not under 133 by Friday I don't know how I'll feel.
I guess I'll have to work extra hard this week to knock off the pounds. Tomorrow we are going to the cubs game (1st in forever..) I know how much walking is involved in that process. Yet I know how much we have been known to eat there. Alcohol isn't really an issue because we don't drink at games. We probably don't have the money for much food anyway so I'm thinking it'll be OK.
I get to relax today and Wednesday and might be going to dinner with my dad Thurs. Not very sure, but maybe. Its his birthday that day but it seems kind of like he doesn't want to go that day.
I don't know..anyway...
The engagement party was amazing! I had so much fun with everyone and cannot wait for future get togethers.
My next short term goal will be for Jadyn's first birthday (10-19)..I would like to be 130 lbs by then.
Since our engagement party was so huge we might be keeping her birthday smaller. It'll be a costume party and I'm excited to dress up! I can't afford a 50 dollar costume from party city. I might just be recycling an oldie.
To reach that goal I have to lose 7.5 lbs in 26 days. I will accept that challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment