Saturday, September 7, 2013

Vaca day #1

We drove 10 hours yesterday. McDonalds wrap for lunch, qdoba taco salad for dinner. Then stayed at my uncles farm in Lexington Kentucky. I slept pretty well. The baby slept through the night in an old antique cradle that has been in the family for generations! Pretty neat!

For breakfast we were made scrambled eggs and toast and blueberry bread. It was very good. Of course there was no way to accurately track the calories so today will be my cheat day. I saw a scale in the bathroom and was very tempted to check my weight this morning. I successfully fought the urge!

I really would like to be surprised when I get home about my progress!

We are back on the road headed for Norris lake Tennessee! Just a 3 hour drive today. The baby is already napping. I think I'll put in my book on tape and just relax!! Great start to vacation if you ask me!

Plus if stress was a factor to my halt in weight loss, it soon will not be! :)
Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment