Thursday, September 19, 2013

Measurement's

Today I'm 36-29.5-34.5
So in the past few weeks I have lost half an inch in the hips. It isn't as drastic of a change as I was hoping!
Hopefully weighing in tomorrow will make up for it. I don't know though because I'm really sore! As long as I'm 135 or under for Saturday, I'm happy.
I had a longer post typed out but blogger deleted the whole thing when I went to post it and I don't have time to rewrite the whole thing! Just not very excited about today's results and not excited to weigh in tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Just happened upon your blog and I wanted to tell you what an inspiration you are! I had my 2nd child 12 weeks ago and the weight just does not seem to "melt" off like last time. After reading you blog posts it has motivated me to find the time (early am or late night) to workout and make it happen. You are AMAZING keep it up,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I replied in the wrong area Haha also congrats on the new baby!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for commenting! I'm glad that I was able to inspire! It is such a process but every pound lost is very rewarding! Just keep pushing through the good and bad days and you will have great progress!

    ReplyDelete