Saturday, September 21, 2013

Party time!!!

My last weigh in before the party is 133.8, so I managed to stay below 135! Yay!!! An actual victory!
I'm so excited for tonight! Its going to be a long day setting up, but it'll be worth it!
Its definitely going to be a major cheat day and I'm sure I will spike back over 135, so I can't cross it off my list just yet.
I'm so happy that I managed to come as far as I have in my relationship, in my weight loss, in being a mother..its all so rewarding! But I still have a little ways to go in my weight loss and I expect it'll take about another month to reach my goal.
I'm loving every step of the way, and enjoying my life with my loved ones.
Again, if anyone wants a tool to help them with their weight loss, I strongly recommend LostIt, its an app on androids and probably all other electronics. If you stick to it, you will see results. And one cheat day a week is necessary. It'll help your cravings for every other day of the week. Happy losing and have a fantastic weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment