Thursday, September 5, 2013

Nothing to measure with

It will be two weeks until I can measure in next. Hopefully it'll be a nice change from last time. I can tell a difference in my legs. I'm ready to go down another pants size but I don't think I'm ready for my 5s yet. I might try them on today just to see how close I am. I would like to fit into them at least once before its too cold to wear shorts. I don't know if I have any jeans smaller than 10s. I'll look around tho. Might need to go shopping.
I think we have a few weeks of shorts weather left. I'd still like to be 135 lbs by my engagement party September 21st. I haven't reached my goals very well in the past but this one feels realistic.
I'm excited to see my weight tomorrow morning. Maybe I'll take my parents scale tonight so I have it for sure!
I'm also excited for Scot to get out of class so we can spend another day together. He gave me 51 dollars to take on my trip and a 15 dollar Starbucks card for my pumpkin cravings. He's really the best <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment