Monday, September 30, 2013

An addition...

Well Scot decided that he wants to lose weight, too. I downloaded myfitnesspal app on my phone for him. I'd put him on loseit but can only do one person at a time. This way I can keep track of both!
He wants to lose 2 lbs a week and started out at 193.4 lbs. That's pretty close, perhaps even exactly, what I was when I started this blog!
So he has to eat 1430 calories a day to achieve that goal. He pre-dedicated himself to at least 20 min of vigorous exercise a day. We did a work out last night and it really was rough.
He ended up burning 19 more cals than he ate yesterday!
I use to weigh in every day and stopped when the plateaus began coming more frequently. I'm having him weigh in every day for a while just so I can see what we are doing right and what we need to work on. His first day weigh in is 191 lbs.
He went down 2.4 lbs on just the first day! Awesome!!!
I'm so glad he's doing this with me. Now that I'm so close to my goal, I'll be doing the 20 min a day exercise with him and it'll help me to stay on track and tone up.
Also, I want to start my bridal workout routine soon. Possibly tomorrow!

By the way, Scots goal is 165 lbs. So, it won't be as drastic as mine. But still will record. Perhaps I will have him join my progress pic Tues, measure in Thurs, and weigh in Fri!

I'm excited he's trying this with me and truly hope he sticks with it. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment