Friday, September 13, 2013

Last full day of vaca!

Yesterday was a major cheat day and due to a storm there was very little exercise involved! I'm so hungry today I don't feel like sticking to my diet.
My engagement party is in only 8 days though and I really want to reach my 135 goal.
I'll just have to exercise as much as I can today to take my mind off of my excessive hunger. Some days this diet is much harder than others!
Not only that but I realized that soon I won't be nursing Jadyn anymore. That's going to make it harder to only drink once a month. Unless I don't have a babysitter. I wouldn't be irresponsible. But that might make my diet even harder. More challenging times lie ahead!
At least if I do actually drop 15 lbs when I stop, I'll have 15 lbs to gain back!
Really, it might be easier than I'm expecting. I'm just very hungry this morning.
Just have to be strong willed and can pull through this!

No comments:

Post a Comment