Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The days that blend together..

I forgot to take my weekly progress pic! I already have breakfast and lunch in me so it'd do no good now!
I guess I will just have to remember to do it in the morning.
After 2 cheat days, this is the second I'm back on my diet. And its the first that my stomach doesn't feel like its going to pop! The price to pay for eating truck loads of fried food is pretty awful. I'm not sure if it always had that affect on me and I was just use to it or if it is a change due to my lifestyle change.
I feel better on days I portion out my meals.
I haven't chosen my next cheat day just yet. It won't be before Friday though.
Tonight is my last cubs game of the year, we decided we will eat beforehand. So, I won't be tempted to cheat with all the ballpark food! I always over do it there.
If you're counting calories, one meal I recommend is Jack Daniels pulled chicken. Its a microwave meal sold in grocery stores (ours came from jewel). It is 160 cals per serving, and not a bad size serving!! Just get some low cal hamburger buns (ours were 90 a bun) and microwavable Culinary Circle mashed potatoes (160 cals for 1/2 a cup). Very delicious lunch, and totalled me under 500 cals! I like to save 1000 calories for dinner, so it was perfect. It was big enough to satisfy and yet left me my 1000 for later. (I had a pumpkin scone for breakfast, it was about 135 cals). I know they say you should eat your biggest meal in the morning, but I say if what you are doing is healthy and working for you, who cares what they say?? :)
Go cubs!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment