Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Sunday :)

Let me count the ways I love you.
#1- my opportunity to have a much better fantasy football week begins today.
#2- minus the rain, this temperature is my happy temperature! I love it so much!
#3- my first weigh in since I left for vacation. As stated, my goal for this September 21st was 135 lbs. Current weight is..(insert drumroll)..... 133 lbs!!

My goal now is just to stay below 135 for September 21st.
I cannot believe I only have 3 lbs left to go! Then what will I do with myself?
New goals will begin. Stamina building exercises. Once I found out I could handle running uphill, I decided I might take it up as a hobby once I reach my weight loss goal. It would pretty much be until it got too cold to stand the outdoors..but I'll need to figure out someway to ward off the holiday weight!
I'm so happy today, its like a dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment