Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wonderfully Wednesday!

Last night I did two work outs with Scot. They were very difficult!! He wants to do a work out every night since he's starting his football league on Friday. Let's just say he's a bit more out of shape than the last time he played. A good 30 lbs of a difference! I think it'll be nice getting into a work out routine with him again. It'll help us both.
I'm still sticking to my diet. 1500 cals a day. I usually like to make it so my net cals are below 1000 though. That's when I see best results.
My engagement party is in 3 days now! I'm so excited. I'll finally be able to celebrate with my loved ones. Plus a lot of friends and family will get to see Jadyn who haven't seen her ever or in a very long time. The guest list is at about 50 people. It should be a very great time! It'll be the first time I drink alcohol in over a month. My tolerance has changed with the weight loss so hopefully things don't get too crazy!! It's going to be a great time.
I can't wait to measure in tomorrow. I think it'll be a nice change from last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment