Friday, September 20, 2013

Weigh in Friday!

Well I am still under 135, but today I am 134.4 lbs. That's 1.4 lb more than when I returned from vacation. I wish I hadn't weighed myself that day because then today would be more exciting.
All in all, I still managed to reach my short term goal. I might weigh in tomorrow as well since that's the big day! The cheat portion won't begin until about 5pm anyway. I'm so excited for it!
I finally get to celebrate my engagement! Its going to be so great :)

I think I might wear the red dress that I posted a few days ago. I'm going to try on a few other things tho. We went and got my ring cleaned yesterday so its super dazzling!! I'm just so excited! And its awesome that I've come so far that I feel comfortable wearing a tight form fitting dress, or a flowy one, or anything I want! Its been forever since I felt comfortable enough to do that! This might even be the first time in my life that I am. I'm so glad that I've dedicated myself to these goals and worked hard to reach them! It has paid off in so many ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment