Sunday, July 28, 2013

Where are my work outs?

Well today we walked to and from church. Its about a 10-15 min walk each way..and I push a stroller. So that's a slight calorie burn. I need to get back into my Comcast work out though. I'm growing so lethargic. I just don't feel like doing anything!
I don't really know what to do about it either.
I guess its just a passing rut. At least I'm doing well to stick to my diet.
Maybe this break is necessary since after I'm done nursing I actually will need to work out!
At least for now, I'm glad my clothes are fitting better. Well, that they fit period! I never dreamt of wearing size 8s again!

Other than my walk..I had banana pancakes for breakfast. A turkey dog with a bun and ketchup, baked potato with light butter and light sour cream, a deviled egg, a tomato with mozzerela, and a few potato chips for lunch. Without the chips and deviled egg, that's a moderately healthy meal.
Then half of a warm brownie with one scoop of Jamaican ice cream on it. There was whip cream and chocolate syrup. So I think that's my extent of cheating for the week. Though the website says I ate 410 cals. That pretty much completes my food intake for the day! I'll just fuel up on water and go to bed early.
Its so hard when I count cals and eat most of them for lunch.

Hopefully I have a great progress pic Tues! I'm very impatient to take the pic and my measurements this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment