Monday, July 22, 2013

Weighed myself today

My new low weight is 146.2 lbs. That makes me believe I'm finally out of the 150s and never looking back! Yay! That's a great feeling.
Still feeling kind of sick today. I don't know if I got the stomach flu or if the wine just messed up my stomach. I guess that's what happens when you aren't use to drinking that much!
Scot bought me some sweets to make me feel better. I was budgeted enough yesterday that it didn't hurt my diet. I'm going to track my progress this week to see if I take a cheat day on Thurs. I think I can budget so I won't have to, though.
When i lose 1.2 lbs and reach 145, my goal reward will be chi tung. Its the best hibachi grill restaurant I've been to!
Hopefully that is a restaurant reward that Scot will want to honor. I remember asking him about 40 lbs ago if he'd honor them and he said yes. I'm not sure he actually expected me to reach any of these goals, though. Honestly, I'm not sure I believed it either. At one point, I had accepted the fact I might be over weight forever. I'm so glad I proved myself wrong! Now I only have 16.2 lbs to go until I've reached my ultimate goal! 53.8 down, 16.2 to go!
So excited!
I read somewhere that when you stop nursing, you immediately lose 15 lbs.
Not sure if that's true, since I haven't yet been in that position, but we will see!
I kind of feel like you would gain weight because the body isn't burning 500 extra cals a day, but who knows..
I'm just going to try my hardest to reach my goal by October 19.
Maybe then Scot will want to get a gym membership with me. I'll figure it out. Things are good right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment