Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday weigh in

So last weeks weigh in was right after my cheat day. So this is going to look extreme.
Today I'm 150.4 lbs.
I'm so close to getting out of the 150 range. I'm going to a bon jovi convert tonight, but don't think I'll drink.
I'm way too close now!
The big day is in 8 days. I don't know if I'll be able to drop 5.4 lbs by then, most likely not.
I'm still going to try very hard!
I'm very proud of the progress I've made this far.
I know at 160 I tried on a sequenced dress and it looked pretty good. Being 10 lbs lighter, hopefully it looks even better.
it's very short but I can just put on leggings.
I'm thinking of wearing it tonight.
I'll try it on and if I don't feel comfortable I'll wait to wear it on my birthday.
I actually bought it to wear on my birthday in 2011 and I couldn't even get it over my chest.
My chest has obviously grown from nursing and pregnancy and all that so it has to be my back that's decreased in size.
I shudder to think how big I must have really gotten.
50 lbs is a lot of weight.
Just 20 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment