Sunday, July 14, 2013

Engaged!!

The big surprise involved a proposal July 20th but my boyfriend proposed to me yesterday morning! I'll post a photo of the ring asap. He said he's been saving up for it for 6 months but can't quite afford the one he wants yet. But said he can't wait any longer! We already started planning. Though the date isn't until September 2015. That's not official, it could change. I was kind of hoping to try for baby #2 around then so Jadyn won't be significantly older.
I'll just talk to him about it. If I want a fall wedding there's little negotiation though. We have to save up some money for this. It doesn't help he's getting laid off within the next couple weeks.
Anyway..
Today we are going to maggianos and I'm going to give him some gifts. One includes engraved stemless champagne flutes that says "Just Engaged Scot&Kathy".
I'm so excited. We have only told a few close family and friends.
Maybe we can snap pics tonight and show more people. I can't wait to see the ring :).
So I'm going to try to wear the red dress. Wanted to be 145 but am 151.5 today.
That's my new high weight since I cheat dayed 2 days ago. Not awful. I wore a similar dress to bon jovi and I think I looked great!!! I'll post pics of both when I get home.

1 comment: