Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Holidays

I cheated yesterday and drank quite a bit. I weighed myself to see the damage and came in at 149.2 lbs.
Again...dehydration is so deceiving!
Still, I worked out today and stayed active. I'm hoping that will help me to keep the weight off after I hydrate.
Holidays are so hard. We went grocery shopping for tomorrow and I know I'm going to go hog wild!!!
I am going to have to DDR a lot!

Good news=
I finally fit in size 10!
My mom had some old caprese and I wore them today. No muffin top!
Woohoo!!!

Been getting tons of compliments. My step dad told me he hasn't seen me this small in years!
I said I know because at college I caught the freshman 15 like 3 times. Haha.
Not really, but the drinking over the years adds up.

It feels fantastic to wear clothes I've had for years and have felt too insecure to wear. It really feels so incredible.

I wish my skin looked better but I will focus on that after i am done nursing. Pregnancy truly does change the body
Its OK though. I'll take the marks and sags to have a healthy and beautiful baby girl. She's worth every wrinkle lol.

Tomorrow is measure day. I am at my parents so I might not have a tape measure. Will try, though.
Otherwise will just have more drastic results next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment