Thursday, July 4, 2013

4th of July!

I have not been able to find a tape measure today. Its looking like I'm going to miss a measuring week.

I'm going to have to make sure to measure my food intake very carefully so I don't skyrocket over my budget!
We have shishkabobs, stuffed burgers, stuffed turkey dogs, baked potatoes, BLT dip w garlic bread. Guacamole! Ugh..
Why does tomorrow have to be a weigh in day!?

I should just skip my weigh in day but I don't know. I've taken like 3 cheat days this week. And only have 2 weeks and 2 days to get down to 145 and look decent in the dress. (Hopefully look decent).

I really need to do crunches! DDR for now, I guess

Everyone have a fun and safe 4th of July!!

2 comments:

  1. you'll look amazing in the dress. you already would!:)you're doing so incredible!!! your my inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked my email and saw u commented! Thank u so much! You r my inspiration also. I love ur blogs in the morning lol

    ReplyDelete