Monday, July 29, 2013

Back to the norm

For the first time in an entire week, I've got the house to just me n Jadyn again! Its so much easier to diet on days like these. Scots last day at this job is the day after tomorrow. Then, I don't know how things will be.
I'm not far from reaching my goal weight though, so yay! It'll just take that much more control and dedication to stick to it.
I remember when I weighed 200 lbs and he said "I'd like to see you at a buck forty". At the time it really made me mad but I'm inching closer to that now.
I'd guess in another month I'll be about 140. And hopefully 130 in October.
I think if I did reach my goal and then lost 15 lbs from stopping nursing I'd be 115 and that is a little extreme for 5'7" height.
I'd have to try putting on some muscle weight. And I'd need to work several crunches into my every day routine.
My skin is awful. Funny enough, I saw a magazine photo of Kim kardashian. She lost 50 lbs in 1 month and her stomach is flawless. All of us mothers know that surgery had to have been involved there. Its just funny they try to act like she just worked so hard haha.
9 months later, I still have stretch marks. They don't disappear in a month. And losing 50 lbs in 1 month you would have so much extra skin! I have extra skin and its taken me 7 months to drop 50!
Whatever.. good for rich people haha.
I'm just looking forward to my progress pics and seeing how far I've come with actual work.

No comments:

Post a Comment