Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hump day

Today I went to Applebee's w my mom and ate a Greek goddess wedge salad + French onion soup. It was soooo soooo good. The only problem was it was between 800-900 cals I think. And so I didn't get to eat much the rest of the day. I'm so hungry. Yesterday I had tons of sushi, a few drinks, and bar food. Ended up going over my cal limit by probably 500 something.
Tomorrow is my sisters birthday and we are going to lunch to celebrate. I do think I will budget myself. It shouldn't be too hard. It'll probably make for another long day tho. We might go grocery shopping tonight for stuff to make gluten free fruit pizza. At least I'll know the calories I eat pretty precisely.
I'm hoping my weigh in day on Fri will be pretty good but idk what to expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment