Saturday, July 6, 2013

Sleepyyy

Went to ribfest last night and didn't get to bed until 1:30am. Then woke up with Jadyn at 8am. Really not awful. But I'm still exhausted!
I weighed myself this morning and I'm 152.2. Was able to knock off a couple lbs yesterday by being on my feet and sweating in the heat. Gross but beneficial!

2 weeks to lose 7.2 lbs! I don't know if it'll happen. I have to try very hard to make it.
I've been losing (except this week) 1-2 lbs a week. So 3.6 a week just seems pretty difficult to accomplish. Not impossible, just difficult.

Next weekend we have a bon jovi concert to go to. I'm excited for that!
I'll just have to prevent myself from drinking.
I drank way too much this week. It was a week of weakness!!

Next week will be better :)

Addition * * *
- I'm now home so I have my tape measure.
39-32-36.5

Down half an inch in the bottom number!

No comments:

Post a Comment