Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Update

I skipped yesterdays before/after pic because I'm 151.6 just like last week. There is no point in taking the same pic twice! I'm going to my dads today so I should have the same measuring rope tomorrow as last week. I don't expect much of a difference, though.
Shopped with my mom for 3 hours yesterday and had a great time. We didn't get as much of the house clean as I was wanting but it's OK! She helped with the basics and as long as Scot doesn't trash the house when I'm gone we should be fine.
I hope he gets my ring while I'm gone. I can't wait to see what he picked.
Also, I didn't wear my red dress the other day so that's why no pic posted.
I will wear it the day I get my ring, hopefully. He says he's gonna do it in a special way :)
By the way here's the pic from bon jovi.

No comments:

Post a Comment