Monday, February 18, 2013

Water & fat %

So I'm back at Scots for the night so he could see the baby. Well we came last night. We talked about things and he finally admitted to everything and apologized. I feel a lot better now. No one can say what the future holds for us but I can't move back just yet. Anyways! I got the chance to get on my scale here and it does weigh a bit differently than the one at my moms. Here I'm 189 which is still below 190 so I'm happy. Its about 5 lbs from where I was on vacation which is good for a week and a half weight loss. My new fat percentage is 34.9% it was 35.2% on February 1st so that's a .3% difference. I'm guessing nearly a 5 lb difference? My water weight has gone up to 46.5% from 46.3% so none of the weight lost was water! Very cool. Also glad to see the numbers going in the directions that I'm trying to get them. I'm posting my progress pic tomorrow. It probably wont be too extreme haha but if you have learned in health class what 1 lb of fat looks like, imagine 5! So we shall see tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment