Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Loving todays numbers!

As stated before my scale weighs higher than my moms. Hers said I weighed 187 a few days ago and I checked my weight here and it was 191! I was feeling a bit discouraged from that but now my scale says 188! So the number is almost at my last weigh in on my moms scale. Her scale would probably say I'm around 184 right now which is bad ass but I think I'll wait until this scale goes down to 187 before I update my weight loss on loseit that way I won't feel like I'm cheating. My fat % today is 34.4 and water % is 46.9. According to my scale pamphlet a healthy fat % and water % is 33% and 47%! So I just feel like things are moving in the right direction. I've got about 58 lbs left to go! I've been doing aerobics on Comcast fitness. Not sure if I've noted that in either of the past couple posts but clearly its effective and something I highly recommend! Also my DDR is on its way! Scot ordered me one from eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment