Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Progress pic 2

Still 188.8! Water weight still seems to be dropping which means fat is going up. Ive been back on my diet since Sunday which means that cheat day really screwed me!!! I gained 2lbs and hit a plateau. After this Saturday I don't think I'll be taking another cheat day. I have to this time because I made commitments. Also my milk supply is definitely decreasing but still making plenty to keep her fed. Maybe I'm burning less calories because I'm not making as much milk. Idk. I'm so tempted to throw in the towl today but I'm not going to. I know slumps happen in diets and not every day is a great one. Here are my second progress pics compared to the very first before pics. Again, standing a bit further away from the mirror but hopefully there's a difference there. Probably not much from last weeks though!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I notice a change! I see more definition with the front view! Nice work! I'm jealous! :) We need to learn how to have fun but not overindulge. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm thinking once a month drinking instead of once a week

    ReplyDelete