Thursday, February 21, 2013

Not as great as yesterday

Last night we went to lobster fest at red lobster and I ate myself stupid. Then we came home and exercised for 30 minutes. It was a pretty bad decision to eat that much. This morning my fat and water %s are the same as yesterday but I'm back at about 189.4. This is precisely why I shouldn't weigh myself every day but its really hard not to when the numbers are usually showing positive progress. Oh well maybe I'll wake up tomorrow and be right back on track. I'm still feeling pretty good. We did some intense cardio last night and it felt like my legs were gonna fall off! Didn't work up much of a sweat but could feel some major burn! Hopefully my DDR will be here soon. It counts your calories for you on workout mode to give a more accurate estimate.

No comments:

Post a Comment