Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Back on track!!!

Hours of working my butt off helped yesterday. I'm finally passed my plateau!! 187.2. Fat % 34.1. Water 47.1%. Those numbers fluctuate like crazy. But my water weight seems to increase as I drop weight. That's an excellent sign. Also my milk supply has increased. I dropped the 9 hour diet and focus more on consuming about 1500 calories a day.. and then I work out. Between that and breast feeding I burn quite a bit of that. Last night me and Scot did a 20 minute intense Comcast work out and my legs are still tingling. Its such torture doing it but so rewarding afterwards. I really don't know if I want to go off my diet Saturday but 10 dollar all you can eat and drink beer never ever happens! And I only go out once or twice a month. I just won't overdue it. Easier said than done in the heat of the moment. Things are finally progressing again though. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment