Sunday, February 24, 2013

Day after cheat day

Well I intended on avoiding the scale but I was far too curious. After my cheat night at tgi Fridays and eating like it was my last meal!.. my weight went back to 188.8. I should've exercised yesterday but I had absolutely no time. However my fat % is 30.1 and my water is 49.9%. Those numbers make up for the weight gain. Also I don't suppose it'll b too hard to take back off. Today I should be getting a little help with the baby whenever scot comes home from baseball practice. Beautiful on how is only day off its dedicated to baseball. When do I get my day off? There r so many things I want to do but have no time for. I'm only able to write this right now because I'm also feeding the baby. I love her more than anything but man I never get any alone time. Even when she naps she wants to be held. Looks like I'll be making a trip to my moms tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment