Thursday, February 14, 2013

Not a good diet day!

So I found out some even worse things about my babys father and now things are getting ugly. I ate lots of comfort food which by the way didn't fix anything. Was going to get on the treadmill but ended up driving to his house for a chunk of my stuff. Supposedly hes bringing the rest Sunday. He says he still loves me but I'll never believe it after what he did. I can't even write the words out again. I just want to forget. I don't want to care anymore. I'm basically left to fight my way back from the dead right now. Hoping he will at least cooperate enough to avoid the custody battle. I feel like enough damage has been done, why make it harder? I like how my weight loss blog has turned into my love loss blog. And I did love him. I thought that with him I could get through anything.. but I was wrong. All these years and I never really knew him. I will not blame myself but I need to focus on something to get me through this. So tomorrow I'll get on that treadmill, no excuses. I just pray I get some sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment