Sunday, February 10, 2013

Meat lovers pizza slaughtered me yesterday!

Well I weigh the same as yesterday 194.8. Water weight 45.7% which is a lot lower than normal but its a real task to stay hydrated while b.feeding! Fat is 36.3% which is quite high. I think its actually even gone up since I bought this scale :(. I was so hungry yesterday after not having time for lunch. The baby was extremely cranky! When Scot got home we each ate half of culinary kitchens three meat pizza. Its approximately 990 calories in one sitting. Pretty awful! On loseit.com it sent me about 1,000 something over my daily goal. Think I'll be staying away from pizza for a while. I still need to add my before picture but my excuse today is that its Scots day off and he's making me clean his house. He's yelled at me more than once while I have been sitting here writing this. How supportive right? Story of my life.

1 comment: