Sunday, February 17, 2013

Late night weigh in :)

Last night I decided to take a bath before bed. I figured maybe it'd relax me enough to actually sleep. I weighed myself before getting in and I was 187.2. I drank plenty of water yesterday too. Its pretty great when your night weigh in is less than your morning. I expected to be up a bit since I had just eaten a big plate of spaghetti. I've been sticking to a diet plan my sister told me about where really u can eat whatever u want as long as there's only 9 hours between when u start eating for the day and finish. I don't believe it'd really work to sit around all day eating quarter pounders. I am also sticking to my calorie limit on loseit.com. usually am quite under the limit with the exercise and bfeeding cals I lose. Well it definitely made my night that I've lost 10 lbs in 1 month. Exceeding my goal of 1 lb a week! Not letting up until I'm about 50lbs lighter but what I great start! At this rate id reach my goal by July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment