Thursday, August 1, 2013

Measured right :)

Today Scot helped me measure myself so I know its accurate.
I think I've been doing it right all along.
I'm 36-30.5-36.
So I shrunk another half inch around the middle since my last measurements.
That's good!

Tomorrow I have to be under 146.4 to have made weekly progress. In the midst of my cycle, I'm not sure where I'll be tomorrow. I'm hoping I'll drop the excess water weight by then and have a good weigh in.

Also, I'm about due for a cheat day. I might hold out until Saturday. That's my grandmas birthday surprise party. So that'll be fun. Also I know I won't be tempted to drink.

By Scots concert August 10th I'll have earned a night of drinking. I'll probably still pace myself tho. If he does anything stupid like last time, I'll need to have my wits about me. I don't think he'd be that stupid tho. I really think he's changed. Things have been different for us. We are really happy. Besides, I weigh 55 lbs less than I did then and I'm going to probably wear the same dress I wore to bon jovi.

Anyways....
I just got a craving for pizza. Ugh. No job + no cheat day = definitely no dominos. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment