Friday, August 9, 2013

Awesome weigh in!

I'm on a total roll right now. Today's weigh in is 140.8 lbs!
That leaves me with 10.8 lbs to go!
I'm so excited! I think I'll reach my goal in 1 month minimum- 2 months maximum.
Of course, tomorrow will slow me down a bit. But my amazing amount of progress this week really makes me want to not go overboard tomorrow!
Again, if I lose 1 lb a week at this point, I'll be out of the 140s in 1 week! That's incredible. I'm so glad I've stuck to my diet. Still not exercising as much as I could be but I will begin that eventually. Probably to maintain my weight, or start building muscle.
Cannot wait to dress up tomorrow. I can't believe I'll be 10 lbs less than the last time I wore this dress. It feels like I lose weight faster when I don't set short term goals. Haha but still exciting!
I feel awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment