Monday, August 26, 2013

More Novocaine please!!

I went to the dentist today and had 3 fillings. Basically I can't eat anything for 2 days that requires chewing. I'm in so much pain right now! Due to nursing, I can hardly take anything for it. My sister is going to steak n shake and picking me up a caramel apple milkshake. Its one of the two fall flavored milk shakes. (The other is smores). Its about 723 calories but I can't eat much anyway! I might split half of it with my mom. I guess that would leave me more room for potatoes and cooked veggies!
Or soup or something.

I got no sleep last night sharing a bed with a kicking and smacking baby! I forgot the swaddler she loves to sleep in. She's close to outgrowing it anyway. But it made for a very sleepless night!

Hopefully Friday will be a good scale day. I understand the weight loss slows as the goal approaches but its such torture!

I feel like the start of my cycle is very near! It could mean an additional week before any big drops in weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment