Monday, August 5, 2013

Much better on Monday! :)

The week has started and I'm feeling MUCH better!
My cycles over now and my stomach has settled. Scot is taking a class this week to hopefully get a new job.
I'm crossing my fingers that he gets one so we can buckle down a bit more on our big day planning.
Our engagement party is in the works now. Waiting on the completion of the invitations still.
Cannot wait to see how much more weight I can drop by September 21st! If I'm in the 130s I'll be ecstatic!
I'm unbelievably close to my goal now!
Its truly mind blowing every day to see how far I've come!
In 5 days, Scot is having a concert. I'll be almost 60 lbs lighter than I was at his last concert in December!
Already, I know that my body doesn't tolerate alcohol very well. I guess that will help me to pace myself, though.
I'm excited. I'll be going to sycamore Friday night to drop Jadyn off. So that's an excuse to visit family.
Then the following Saturday we have an appointment to tour/speak with starved rock to try figuring out an exact rate and then possibly pick our date!
So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment