Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What a wonderful Wednesday!

Tomorrow I am going to starved rock to pay the 1600 dollar down payment. My parents were generous enough to help with that! I'm still penny pinching for dental bills. I need about 100 bucks for what's left. None of my eBay items are selling! But I'm staying positive.

I have faith that this weeks weigh in will be much better than last weeks. My body seems to be zoning in and out of my cycle. It could be a result of nursing. I know I went so long without it at all! But the past couple months I've been more regular than I have my entire life. Next week should be a more drastic drop I'm guessing.

And then vacation with my family September 6th for a week. I intend on sticking to my diet. Except for one cheat day. Also I probably wont be able to weigh in that week which is going to drive me nuts!!! But the following week will be another possibly drastic drop then.
I'd still like to be 135 by my engagement party. That gives me 23 days! I think I can do it! No, I WILL do it!
I might try on the red dress again to see if there's any hope for it at all!

I'll post the results of that plus my measurements tomorrow. Might post pics of starved rock, too. I'm so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment