Sunday, August 25, 2013

Day after :/

The day after the cheat day of all cheat days. No alcohol involved. I'm talking donuts cake cookies ice cream fried foods, any bad thing u can think of! I'm going to check the scale to see the damage. The added weight should shed faster since there was no alcohol.
Plus my friend Naomi sent me a work out regimen to shape up for the wedding! I'll start that soon since I've only got 13 months left.
Will post my cheat day damage shortly.

Mind blowing update:
140.2 lbs!
That's freakin awesome!!!
If only that could happen all the time!

That really helps with the guilt I was feeling. Hopefully that stays off and I drop more.
My cycle should be starting in a couple days. Then hopefully I'll lose 2-3 lbs.
It might even start today. That could be why I lost slightly opposed to gaining today.
We've been talking about baby #2. We would like him or her to be close to Jadyn's age. I've just worked so hard these past 6 months to drop this weight. If I got pregnant now, I'd have the baby 4 months before the wedding. Scot insists that's enough time to lose whatever I gain, but I don't want to risk it.
We agreed it'd be a blessing if we got pregnant again but I'd just rather wait until after the wedding to try. We have so much to stress about these next 13 months. Scot might be starting a new job in 2 weeks which will be a great help!!
he's posting things on eBay that i would like to sell to try to get money for my dental bills and also so I can buy my own wedding dress and possibly his wedding ring. I probably won't make that much. Especially since no one is bidding on any items we've posted so far. There's still like 5 days left in most biddings. If anyone is interested or curious, eBay search for a sunbeam plasma bulb. I think ours is the only one left. The seller name is Scot239 I believe. Look through the items. There are a few gadgets and books. More will be added soon.

Additional update**
I wanted to take a photo here. In the beginning I couldn't even fit in size 14s..these are 8s..

No comments:

Post a Comment