Thursday, August 8, 2013

Measure in

I'm actually the same measurements that I was last week, but I know I weigh less. So, I must finally be shrinking in the lower body. It truly starts at the top and works its way to the bottom.
I haven't measured my legs, but I can tell by the way my pants fit.
This weekend is going to be interesting. I haven't decided what I want to do at the concert. I'm at least going to have a couple beers. We are going to be there for several hours though, and I'm going to get bored and tired. So, I'm sure I'll have more than a couple. Then my weight is going to shoot back up! The part I hate.
But as long as I only take 1 cheat day a week, I still see weekly progress. Whether its 1/2 a lb or 3 lbs.
A week with drinking cheat days is closer to the 1/2 lb drop though.
None the less, I'm inching closer to my goal and that rocks! I'm legit about 60 lbs less than his last concert and that's so cool to me. I'm probably going to wear the dress I wore to bon jovi. I'm almost 10 lbs less than the last time I wore it!
I was confident wearing it then, now I'll be super confident!
Hurray! Can't wait to weigh in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment