Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thursday night

My daughters doctor called me back and said that continuing to nurse her is perfectly safe. So I guess I'll continue for the next 16 days!
I'm still a little nervous about it but I fully trust her doctor.

We didn't have time to weigh Scot this morning or do our measurements. Tomorrow is weigh in day though and I'm really excited for it! I am hoping within the next couple weeks that I'll be at my goal weight! Also just excited to see how much Scot managed to drop in his first week.
We are discussing our cheat day. It is sounding like either pizza on Saturday or using a red lobster gift card. Either one sounds great to me!

I didn't get to exercise tonight with Scot. He did a 20 min kick boxing routine. I had to relax a little.
My back is so stiff it is almost unbearable. Tomorrow I might try icing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment